Yarm Fellowship Hall
West Street, Yarm, TS15 9BT


The Hall
Home
Next Event
Future Events
Reviews
Facilities
Hall Bookings
Support the Hall
How to find us
History
Trustees
Space
Hall Users
Spotlight
Salsa Yarm
Badapple Theatre Company
School House Arts
Stockton Bridge Club
Tees Valley Ceilidh
Yarm senior Citizens
North Country Theatre
Lynn Smith Dance
Dance Temptation

The foundation stone was laid in 1822 to build a primitive Baptist chapel and was completed in 1831. In 1897 the Main Hall was added and following its completion, the middle hall was built to join the two halls together. This became a Methodist Church until it was sold to Yarm Parish Church in the early sixties.

The hall was used as the parish hall until it was sold to the Emmanuel Fellowship Church in 1976.

In 1996, Yarm Town council purchased the hall, after the Emmanuel Fellowship Church outgrew its capacity. When the charitable trust was set up to run the hall, the trustees decided to call it Yarm Fellowship hall, as it had always been a community building concerned with Fellowship.



Hall Fees 2012 are kept at £15 per hour

Conditions for Hire

Letting Agreement

If you have any queries related to hall bookings please contact:

Peter Monck

Our policies for hirers and users of the hall can be found on the Trustees page

new hall
Building the hall

 

As Parish Church Hall
As Parish Church Hall